The mill is currently being evaluated and some immediate preservation and safety needs are being examined. Once these items
are addressed, the mill site will be opened on a appointment only basis for educational and cultural programs.
A variety of programs are being considered and developed. Among these programs are:
- Field trip education programs for various grade levels
- Educational programs for college students pursuing preservation/architectural careers
- Restoration seminars featuring expert instruction
- Artist and naturalist programs
- Various open dates with historic reenactors
The owners of the mill will be working with educators, other mill and historic property owners, schools and colleges,
local preservation and heritage groups to develop course content and to provide support for these programs.
Summaries and information on participating in these courses will be posted as the information becomes available.